Krezzo is a recently funded B2B SaaS venture with a mission to help teams prioritize, focus, and achieve ambitious goals using OKRs (Objectives & Key Results). Our offering combines a simple web application with contextual learning to provide users with a better way to understand and utilize the popular strategic methodology. We believe when people are aligned, empowered, and have visibility into a greater purpose that amazing things can happen!
What We're Looking For
We are looking for a a motivated and skilled Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who will lead the next technical phase of Krezzo's journey. We have built v1 of the product and are looking to scale up beyond our first customers. If you are motivated, technically talented and able to build/scale applications, and looking for a new challenge at an early stage start-up - we'd love to talk!
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals
- Writing clean, high-performance, maintainable code
- Creating and managing database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinating cross-functionally to define scope and objectives as well as communicating requirements to development teams to ensure business objectives are met
- Supporting the testing and deployment of new products and features
- Identifying and mitigating project risk as well as communicating potential risk to key internal and external stakeholders
- Leading technical implementation approaches, deployment strategies and QA efforts
What You Need
- Experience with all types of programming languages and systems/tools. We use Python, React, Sentry, AWS, PostgreSQL, to name a few.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field), or sufficient work experience
- Skilled in software development
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Ability to multitask, organize, prioritize work in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven experience successfully managing software engineer teams to deliver reliable and trusted software solutions
What We Can Offer
- Salary and generous early stage equity
- A lively and enthusiastic culture
- Take it as you need a vacation policy
- Remote work and flexible work hours
- Endless opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced startup
- Influence over our culture, perks, and future benefits!
If you want to streamline your application just send a note directly to email@example.com and share why you are interested, and we'll go from there!
If interested click the button below to fill out a quick form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information, Github, and why you're interested. If there's a potential fit, we'll move forward with next steps!