Senior Backend Developer
Krezzo is new B2B SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) venture on a mission to change the way companies achieve goals. We are passionate about enabling organizations to implement their strategies better to grow faster than ever before. Our team is made up of doers, problem solvers, and achievers who are eager to roll up their sleeves and create solutions for our customers – while having fun too!
What We Do
Many growth-focused companies turn to Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to align strategy and execution across teams, and Krezzo is hyper-focused on turning OKRs into an exceptional experience. We provide a purpose-built platform, role-based learning, and on-demand professional services giving organizations the most effective way to operationalize OKRs into the company culture. By unifying the OKR experience, businesses can align, focus, and execute more effectively on core strategic priorities.
What We Need
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer who will lead the development of our platform. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have exceptional communication skills, and be easy to work with. This person will take the lead on operational and technical projects and will have the exciting opportunity to directly impact an emerging area of business.
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals
- Writing clean, high-performance, maintainable code
- Creating and managing database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinating cross-functionally to define scope and objectives as well as communicating requirements to development teams to ensure business objectives are met
- Supporting the testing and deployment of new products and features
- Identifying and mitigating project risk as well as communicating potential risk to key internal and external stakeholders
- Leading technical implementation approaches, deployment strategies and QA efforts
What You'll Bring
- Experience with all types of programming languages and systems/tools. We use Python, React, Sentry, AWS, PostgreSQL, to name a few.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field), or sufficient work experience
- Skilled in software development, scripting and project management
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Success implementing or using Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multitask, organize, prioritize work in a fast-paced work environment Proven experience successfully managing software engineer teams to deliver reliable and trusted software solutions
What We Can Offer
- Salary and generous early stage equity
- A lively and enthusiastic culture
- Take it as you need a vacation policy
- Remote work and flexible work hours
- Endless opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced startup
- Influence over our culture, perks, and future benefits!
If interested click the button below to fill out a quick form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information, Github, and why you're interested. If there's a potential fit, we'll move forward with next steps!