Last updated: August 16, 2021
Krezzo, Inc. (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices in regard to your personal information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please contact us at email@example.com or discontinue use of our services immediately.
What information do we collect?
The personal information you disclose to us.
We collect personal data that is voluntarily provided to us when:
- You use the Krezzo sites and/or receive Krezzo services
- You participate in activities on the website or otherwise contact us via email, phone, social media, and other forms of contact
- You provide information through other channels operated by Krezzo including, but not limited to, our blog)
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products you use.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal Information Provided by You:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Job Titles
- Contact Preferences
- Input Data
- Usage Data
- And other similar information.
Information automatically collected:
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate our website such as IP address, IP location, information on your browser type and version, operating system and platform, and interactions with web pages including scrolling, clicking and mouseovers.
How do we use your information?
We process and use the information provided to us for legitimate business interest including the following purposes:
- To request feedback from customers about product use or use of the website.
- To manage user accounts and keeping them running efficiently.
- To send administrative information to you about product updates, services, and other changes to our terms and/or conditions of our product.
- To process payments and/or invoice you.
- To respond to user questions and inquiries about our product or company.
- To respond to customer service requests in a timely manner noted in contracts with customers.
- To send you marketing communications and periodic emails.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
We may process or share the data you provide us, with your consent and compliance with laws based on the following:
- We may process your data if you have given specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- We may process your data to achieve a legitimate business interest.
- We may process your personal information to fulfill terms of contract.
- We may disclose your information if legally required to do so. For example, to comply with government requests, court order, or other legal process.
- We may disclose your information where and if we believe it is necessary to investigate or prevent potential violations of our policy.
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with mergers or sale of company.
Krezzo uses cookie technology on Krezzo sites. When you use the Website a cookie and/or other similar tracking technologies may be placed. A cookie is used to collect and store data to provide you with a personalized experience on the Website and with our services.
How long we keep your data.
How we keep your information safe.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from the Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
Your privacy rights.
In some regions (EEA and UK, for example) you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. With these laws, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Additionally, you can modify any data entered into the Website or our Services at any time. You can unsubscribe from e-mails at any time by clicking unsubscribe from our marketing emails. You will then be removed from our marketing communications. However, we may still communicate with you for a business-related instance (i.e. service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account).
Lastly, you can request deletion of your information at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.